2023 County Championship Information
Heat Sheet Pre-Sales: CLOSED at noon July 5. Pick up your pre-purchased heat sheet before each session in lobby.
A limited number of heat sheets will be available for purchase onsite at cost of $12, CASH ONLY.
Safe Sport Waivers-
All volunteers at the county meet will need to sign our Safe Sport Waiver. Please share the link with your county parent volunteers. We will have a few hard copies at check in - however signing off on the form prior to the meet will save you time!
RIVEROAK PHOTOGRAPHY: Sign up for action photos online with River Oak Photography. For the thirteenth straight year, River Oak Photography is thrilled to serve as the exclusive photographer for the 2023GCSLChampionship!
COUNTY MERCHANDISE: **PRE-ORDERS CLOSED**
It is recommended that meet items be purchased ahead of time. Limited quantities will be available for purchase at the meet on a first come first serve basis. Pre-orders will be distributed to teams.
Place orders by June 26, 2023.
PARKING link: coming soon Georgia Tech typically publishes the event a few days prior. See: https://gatech.parkmobile.io/
Friday July 7th, 2023
Session 1 ( Age 15 -18)
- Warmups; 4pm
- Start time : 5:30pm session concluded at approx. 8:20PM
Saturday July 8th, 2023
Session 2 ( Age 9 & 10)
- Warmups at 8 AM
- Start Time: 9:15AM session concludes at approx. 12:30PM
- This session will begin with an "honorary heat" swum by invited swimmers with disabilities.
Session 3 (SINGLE Session - Ages 13-14)
- Warm up at 1:30PM
- Starting Time: 3:15PM session concludes at approx. 6:15PM
Sunday July 9th, 2023
Session 4 (Ages 8 & Under)
- Warm up at 8:00 AM
- Start Time: 9:15AM session concludes at approx. 12:30pm
Session 5 ( Ages 11-12)
- Warm up: 1:30 PM
- Start Time: 3:15pm session concludes at approx. 6:30PM